Sunday, February 8, 2015

Savory Sunday - Boot Camp Day 6

Savory Sunday - Boot Camp Day 6

In the Atlanta shows last weekend we met a vet at breakfast who had a beagle mix with the most beautiful, shiny coat. So, of course, I asked her what she fed him and she said "whatever we eat!" Fruits, veggies, meats .... pretty much anything that wasn't toxic to dogs. She didn't think dry dog kibble was enough for a well-balanced diet because that was almost like eating cereal for every meal.

I still think Fromm is amazing, so I'm going to continue with this....
but I'll also start adding some veggies into the mix....

Given that Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest :) I decided to let Sebastian simply eat his breakfast this morning. However, then we went outside and worked a bit on straighter fronts and finishes..... 


This evening we'll need to do some more training. I'm not sure if we should introduce signs/cones and try an actual course (WITHOUT treats) or perhaps do some exercises from "When Pigs Fly". 
   
My gutt instinct is to keep away from "Rally" per se for a bit longer. Who knows. Eventually, we need to deal with it! If we try an actual rally course tonight I better find a way to attach that "fishing line" to his fancy, new muscle shirt!

I'll let you know what work of art we'll have after tonight. Will it be A or B?
A      B

No comments:

Post a Comment