Sunday, February 8, 2015

Saturday Sloth - Boot Camp Day 5

Saturday Sloth - Booger's Boot Camp Day 5

OK, Boog's owner was very busy on Saturday so training only consisted of a brief breakfast drill of some back leg movement .... sides and backs and spins.... 

There was no time for a Saturday afternoon or evening training session. There was not even time to update the blog yesterday and I SWEAR that little boy knew this because he didn't seek out my lap and, in fact, really didn't want to have much to do with me at all! 

Who knows. He won't talk to me. 

In fact, I'm reminded of a piece of art I saw last night at a dinner party. The couple collects amazing and unique art and there was one piece that looked something like this (though framed of course framed) ....


Yep, this definitely portrays Sebastian in the ring lately ..... D - E - A - F!


No comments:

Post a Comment